Bacon, Mushroom and Olive pizza
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 – 15 minutes
Serves: 1-2 people
- 2 ready-made pizza bases
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 150g Fabbris bacon, cut into 2cm squares
- ½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives (cut in half, lengthways)
Set oven to 180 degrees
Place pizza bases on baking/pizza tray. Spread pizza sauce evenly over entire pizza base with a spoon and add mozzarella cheese, Fabbris ham, mushrooms and Kalamata olives. Ensure ingredients are spread evenly.
Bake in pre-heated oven for 12 – 15 minutes.